Monday, April 18, 2005

dog crap

I live on a street with quite a bit of foot traffic. There are alot of people walking their dogs around here. Consequently I am often finding dog crap in my front yard or the sidewalk in front of my house. Last week I found a small mountain right by my front door. I had no idea there was a horse in the neighbourhood.

I think there should be a better law. Forget the fine.....people who don't scoop should be forced to eat it. Cruel and unusual...maybe?....but don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

I often wait and watch, hoping to catch someone in the act. I have decided that I will either grab and throw it at them screaming "You forgot THIS!!!" or I will just follow them to their home. Then return later and smear their house and car windows with their gift, leaving them a note so they know exactly why their mailbox is full of crap.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Stale dog crap.

Anonymous said...

You could put a sign in front of your house. I made my own a year ago. "Dog's owners: smile you're on my webcam".

Tony said...

YOu know I have thought that actually putting up a camera or 2 would be cool. But just a sign saying that there was one might be enough...much like when people put Apex security stickers on their house windows even though they have no alarm system.
On the other hand I am hoping to actually catch someone in the act so that I can exact my revenge.

Anonymous said...

I think a by-law shoould be passed in Thunder Bay that forces all people's dog's to crap in Mr Gallo's yard.

Anonymous said...

I have a webcam that I don't use anymore. It's a "Creative video blaster something....". I can't find it on the Creative website because I guess that they don't do it anymore. It has a monitor on it to watch a baby in its room or...the babysitter that is suspected to beat the baby in its room. I don't know if you can use it with XP.

You would have to buy a extension to install the webcam in the window that is near the dog's "favorite spot".

Anonymous said...

I think you should follow the offenders to their home, drop your drawers right in front and take a huge steaming dump on their front lawn!! That will teach them! I know you are capable of this Tony...DO IT! =)